Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks.

Prince Ned Nwoko is a Nigerian lawyer, business tycoon, politician and humanitarian. He was a member of the House of Representatives (Nigeria) between 1999 and 2003 representing Aniocha North-South and Oshimili North-South. He took his Malaria Awareness campaign to South Pole, Antarctica.

In a recent interview granted to BBC Pidgin journalist, he dropped a shocking revelation that his wife Regina Daniel knows that he could marry another wife.



                                       Ned Nwoko & Regina


"I married Regina Daniels within weeks" That's how I married other wives.

"I don't believe in dating anybody to marry a lady when you marry them you can fall in love from within the marriage.

Like my time in the 60's they were not dating, there were arranged marriage, most girls were expected to be virgins when getting married.




Before I met Regina I don't know about her, I don't watch movies, I never watch movies. I met her the first time when she came to my house with her mother with her siblings, my place in Delta is like a tourist place, I liked her and that was it. 

Whether I marry another wife or not it's nothing, she (Regina Daniels) knows it can happen (I can marry another wife), I came from a very polygamous environment, I love children, I want more children. She (Regina Daniels) knows it and my other wives know it, we will see what happens in the future. "Umunwanyi Juru everywhere"(everywhere is filled with women).

Before the advent of Christianity, our tradition allows men to marry many wives. Christianity doesn't allow multiple marriages in the South but an average man in the South has up to 10 girlfriends, I love my culture, Igbo culture is wonderful, and should be promoted the way it has always been.

An Igbo man marries one wife with four children a man from the North marries four (4) wives with four children each that's twenty-four (24) and their population is increasing, Igbo man will never catch up he said"

Watch the video here => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMk_GEIPUFI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Ways to Keep Your Website or Blog Content Fresh

3 Common Mistakes Bloggers Make ...And Why It Stops Them from Making Money

Writing: How To Focus With Your Dream