How To Get Massive Traffic To Your Blog


#blogTraffic


Hey there,

Last week, I shared with you the best tips for writing an effective blog post based on my personal experience. Like I said before, it’s not that easy for someone to write a post that people including your readers will read it, comment on it, or even share it on other social media.

For people to drop by and read your blog post often, it means that it is either you are a good writer/blogger or your contents are very rich. This, of course, will attract readers to your bog. Then and only then, you will experience traffic in your blog. In my own case, I’m not a very good writer but then I learnt a lot what could be done to get traffic and I took a great deal of time to practice on them. The result is awesome.
 
Do crickets chirp on your blog?
 
I mean, do you publish posts on your blog and then nothing follows but absolute silence? You know- no comment, no shares and not even many readers?
Well, that's the case for most bloggers. A recent New York Times article cited a research which found that approximately 95% of blogs fail (or to put it mildly, “retired”) because of lack of readership.
But what if there's a way you could be part of the 5% that actually get good traffic and thrive?

Recently, I stumbled on a blog post on simple and effective ways to get traffic to your blog, and I felt I should share with my readers especially those of you that are bloggers too.                   

Well, now there is. A long and detailed post TITLED 101 simple and effective ways to get traffic to your blog. It's the only thing you'll ever need to be part of the 5%.

 
But I have two questions for you:

1. Will you find the time and interest to read and digest it?

2. Will you roll up your sleeves and implement the tips - or will you find excuses?

How you answer and 'act out' your responses will determine whether you'll be with the 5% or the 95%.

If you really want a massive traffic on your blog, then take time to learn what you need to do from the above post and apply it the way I did. The result will surprise you. If this post is helpful, you can share it. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Ways to Keep Your Website or Blog Content Fresh

3 Common Mistakes Bloggers Make ...And Why It Stops Them from Making Money

Writing: How To Focus With Your Dream