B2B writing success: The 4 pillars To Be Considered

                                       
                                            Graphic credit: eu.fotolia.com
  
Some weeks ago, in my blog post titled “Riding in the Wave of B2B Content Writing”, I shared with you a little secret that many people didn’t know about B2B. I highlighted the secret as in the following:
 
1.       That B2B is "the hidden economy”.
2.       That B2B is vast.
3.       That B2B is different from B2C.
4.       That Content is the biggest trend in B2B marketing.
5.       That Content is a vast opportunity.
 
In summary, I said that B2B content is a wide-open market that can help make your writing dreams come true. You can tap into this and make fortune for yourself by writing B2B contents for clients.
 
However, in today’s blog I’m going to discuss 4 things a writer should focus on, If you want your B2B writing business to be successful, you need to build it on four strong legs. Or, to use another metaphor: four pillars.
 
Those pillars are:
1.      Commit to a target market.
2.      Never stop prospecting.
3.      Become a linchpin for each client.
4.      Get really, really good at B2B writing.
 
If you do those four things well, there's not much that can stop you from building a thriving freelance business.
 
But, if just one of those pillars is weak, you risk being far less successful than you could be. Worse, you might not even get your freelance biz off the ground.
 
Whenever I speak to a freelancer who is struggling, the problem always — always — comes down to one of those four pillars. Either they're not targeting the right companies, or they're not prospecting effectively (or at all), or they're not becoming indispensable to their clients, or they're not investing in mastering their craft.
 
I don't want any of that happening to you. So, I'd like to invite you to take a journey with me, as I ‘m going to run series on this topic every week.
 
Each week, starting from tomorrow, I'm going to discuss each of these four pillars in a lot more detail, and give you tips and strategies on building a strong, sustainable freelance B2B writing business … . a business that is everything you dreamed it would be.
 
Care to join me?
 
If so, please find time to read my blog tomorrow where I'll be covering the first pillar of B2B writing success: target marketing.
 
Until then … feel free to share your comments with me.
 
To Your Success!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Ways to Keep Your Website or Blog Content Fresh

3 Common Mistakes Bloggers Make ...And Why It Stops Them from Making Money

Writing: How To Focus With Your Dream