SFI: A GOOD ONLINE BUSINESS TO INVEST IN



Sometime in the month of February, I posted a blog on how I was scammed by one online website in a bid to start online business.  The website – www.payfuda.biz played a fast one on me. You can read the story from this link http://kufekpo.blogspot.com/2015/03/how-i-was-scammed.html.
 I discovered that they were only interested in the e-mail addresses of the people I referred to the site for their marketing purpose. Too bad!

Honestly speaking I was so miffed. To calm my readers whom I referred to the scammer, I had to apologize to them because I knew many of them might have also fallen into the same trap and I promised to link them up with a genuine site for online business.
To fulfill that promise, I went on to do an intensive research for such website that people can earn money without being scammed. So what did I find out? – SFI.

WHAT IS ALL ABOUT SFI?
SFI is one of the largest and most successful affiliate networks in the world THAT has a growing and global business team!

• SFI is now in its 17th successful year on the Internet. In that time, SFI has grown from just one product to multiple subdivisions and 86,314 products and services.

• With 22,356 new affiliates joining weekly, SFI is one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world. See the Global Growth Report to see just how fast!

• Since 1998, SFI has paid out MILLIONS of dollars in commissions to affiliates in over 200 countries. In other words, SFI is in virtually every country in the world! And in the process, SFI has become, truly, one of the Internet’s biggest success stories.
 
SFI's parent company, Carson Services, Inc., is now in its 29th year of business and is a longtime member of the Better Business Bureau serving southern Nebraska.

• Working with SFI means having the peace of mind of working with a proven, debt-free company with a long, successful track record.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
First register through this link http://www.sfi4.com/16021189/FREE when that is done, you will earn $10 and become SFI Affiliate (AFF).

To gather more points, go the Affiliate Center, first review your ALERTS.  Next, click the TO-DO tab and begin working on the "Getting Started" actions on this list.  Note: While you're doing these actions, you'll be scoring valuable Versa Points that can earn you cash from the TripleClicks Executive Pool (and valuable prizes from our Entrepreneur365 contest too)!
I joined SFI since 18th of June, 2015 and this is how I’ve been ranked as at today.

1,457 VP you've earned to date (for detailed accounting, click here)
1,447 VP you've earned for July (0 SVP/1,447 AVP)
356 VP you've earned so far today (0 SVP/356 AVP)
5,825  Your current rank on the
July VP leaderboard
 Power ranking
88 CLASS (06/18/15)
8,488 COUNTRY (Nigeria, SFI's #5 most active country)
108,725  OVERALL

Rank Qualifications
arrowYou are currently qualified as:
AFF.

Right now, I only need 53 VP to move the next level which is Team Leader. With 1,500 only I will be an Executive Affiliate. So I advise YOU to come on board.

HOW CAN YOU GATHER MORE POINTS?
 As an SFI Affiliate, you can gather POINTS ranging from 10 to 500 VP through the following plans.

1.              Start earning money by accumulating VersaPoints
2.              Increase your earnings by generating sales at TripleClicks.com
3.               Increase your earnings by generating sales at TripleClicks.com
4.              Add supplemental income streams (optional)

 Others include playing games, placing bid and answering the 30 launch pad questions.

DOES SFI WORTH INVESTING IN?
 Often times, you hear some affiliates asking why are they not seeing a big commission cheque yet. But more times than not, the person asking hasn’t even been an affiliate for more than a few weeks and is only really beginning to even understand how the whole SFI system works. And frankly, even if the number was six months, it’s still much too early to be expecting a significant income stream to have developed.

In business, if you’re not willing to give a business at least a year, don’t even bother getting involved. You must understand: It takes time to get to know all the nuances of a business. It takes time to get to know the products. It takes time to develop a game plan. It takes time to figure out what marketing activities will work best for you. See our six-step plan for reaching the top in SFI.

The fact is, anything worthwhile takes sustained effort. If that were not true, we'd all be the perfect weight, we'd all have perfect relationships, etc. It's the same thing with your own business. If you're thinking money's going to start pouring into your lap next month, you’ve set yourself up for failure.

But let’s look at some real examples and see if we can put some perspective on this. Let's start with SFI's own president and founder, Gery Carson. He explains:

              Gery Carson, Founder-SFI

"My success as a entrepreneur and business leader is widely known today. Yet what most people don’t know is that I LOST money my first two years. I only broke even in my third year. And it was only when I got to my fourth year did I finally start seeing profits. Oh, how I wish someone had invented an SFI for me back in the mid-80 when I was starting out! ; - )

So was all that effort worth it? ABSOLUTELY! Because I persisted, today I live a dream life, I have my dream home, drive my dream car, and I get to lead one of the most exciting Internet companies in the world. Yes, because I stuck with it, I am today truly blessed beyond my wildest dreams."

But let’s go farther. Let’s look at some of the actual home business superstars we've interviewed and featured on SFI Website in the past:

Note that amounts listed reflect declared earnings at the time their interview was published.

ROBERT BLACKMAN now earns as much as $85,000 per month. Yet it took Robert two years to see his first four-figure check ($1,000 or more), and it took him five years to see his first five-figure check ($10,000 or more).

CHARLES LESLIE’s monthly income exceeds $12,000 a month. It took Charles five months to see his first $1,000 check, and three and a half years to see his first $10,000 check.

TRACY DIETERICH earns $36,000+ monthly. But it took six months to hit that first $1,000, and a year to get to $10,000.

DALE CALVERT makes so much more than $100,000 a year that he won’t even divulge the amount. Yet Dale worked four months before seeing that first four-figure commission check...and two full years before hitting five figures.

DR. JOE RUBINO now cruises at over $62,000 each month. But that first $1,000 check took two months, the first $10,000 check, one year.

ROBERT BUTWIN drops $80,000 or more into his bank account each month. But would you believe that first $1,000 check took two years to reach, and a full FIVE years for Robert to reach the first $10,000 check? It’s true!

DAVID A. NELSON clears $40,000 in a month. But reaching that first $1,000 check took 18 months. Reaching the five-figure check took two years.

TONY KENT has exceeded $90,000 in monthly earnings. But exceeding $1,000 took Tony one year...and a year and a half to exceed $10,000.

In other words, even the most dynamic, highest-earning entrepreneurs took MONTHS to begin seeing an income of any real significance. And the real wealth, the $100,000+ income we all strive for, took an average of almost THREE YEARS to achieve!

Do you think ANY of these gentlemen don’t think the ends justified the means? Do you think for an instant that the months and years invested hasn’t been rewarded a thousand times over at least? You don't even have to think about it, do you?

The fact is, anything worthwhile takes sustained effort. If that were not true, SFI would all be the perfect weight, they have all have perfect relationships, etc. It's the same thing with any other business. If you're thinking money is going to start pouring into your lap next month, you’ve set yourself up for failure.

SO HOW MUCH CAN I MAKE?
How much can I make?" This is a common question when someone joins SFI and a fair question as well. After all, you wouldn't take a job without first finding out how much you'd be paid, right?

So how much CAN you make as an SFI affiliate?

According to Entrepreneur magazine, the average home-based business household earns $50,250 a year. And about 20% of all home-business households earn in excess of $75,000 a year. And in some countries (such as the United States) there are the tax benefits, too; even if your home business isn’t generating a profit yet, it can put $5,000 or more into your pocket through tax write-offs.

WHAT DO AFFILATES SAY ABOUT SFI?
I’ve been overwhelmed by numerous testimonies of many Affiliates by reaping bountifully in their investment in SFI. But I will randomly pick 6 of them so that you can hear from the horse’s mouth.

"The simplicity of the SFI system has helped me to develop a six- figure income coming right out of college. With its great team leaders on your side and simple automation, you can build a successful home-based business in no time at all!"
C. Fuchs, CO, USA

"SFI is truly different from all other Internet money-making opportunities out there. SFI's products and customer service are unmatched. After just five months with SFI, I am well on my way to quitting my day job. Thank-you SFI for changing my life!"
K. Johnston, BC, CANADA.

“I'm new to SFI and am learning a lot through reading a lot. SFI will be my answer to success. As a stay-at-home mom with two kids at home and two attending school, it's not so easy to stay focused, but I am not giving up and am staying strong and determined to reach my goals”. N. De Jager .

I have had good experience with various online companies, but SFI is far better, with good products. I love SFI. I have already received two checks and am waiting for the third one to arrive. I highly recommend that everyone joins SFI for financial and time freedom. Thanks SFI!"S. AzeemAhmed, SAUDI ARABIA.

"I have just started SFI, and I couldn't believe my eyes. This week, I have had almost 60 people sign up and generated five sales. Just sign up at SFI. It is the best [opportunity] I have seen on the Internet."J. Pelt, GERMANY.

"Being new, I joined several programs. Having retired, I had the time to devote to each. The ONLY one that produced a commission in the first month was SFI. The ONLY one that gave me daily reports was SFI. The ONLY one I kept was SFI. Now I'll devote my energy to SFI."
H. Schmidhofer, AUSTRALIA.

From the above testimonies, you can see that people are making a whole of efforts to invest in SFI. When I tumble on this site and reluctantly sign up, it took me a great deal of time to understudy this group. My findings show that SFI is an online business to invest in.

Please share this post on other social Media. Thanks!

Comments

  1. This is very interesting and informative knowledge that you provide about essay writing for admission your experience is significant for student.
    Dissertation Introduction

    ReplyDelete
  2. In SFI, the provides the enabling environment to all the Affiliates to succeed. If you put your mind in it, in the next 2-3 years, you'll be earning $3,000-$5,000 monthly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get daily suggestions and guides for earning THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is an amazing new opportunity that is gaining rapid popularity online.

    Large companies are paying average people for giving their opinions!

    You can get from $5 to $75 per survey!

    This is available to anybody in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Plan to Help Dieters LOSE 12-23 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. According to the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators, 1 out of 8 people in the U.S. are eligible to collect unclaimed money... With average claims of over $1,000!

    Find Federal & State Claimable Cash!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments here in this box.

Popular posts from this blog

7 Ways to Keep Your Website or Blog Content Fresh

3 Common Mistakes Bloggers Make ...And Why It Stops Them from Making Money

Writing: How To Focus With Your Dream