Inspiring! Man who sold Nylon bags, served as a bus conductor and Labourer in Lagos emerges Speaker, Lagos Assembly

#Hardworking,#Inspiration
 
Very Inspiring story. Mudashiru Obasa, a politician representing Agege Constituency 1, who started his life as a street hawker who sold Nylon bags and wrist watches and later became a bus conductor and Labourer, all to eke a living while growing up in Lagos, today became the new speaker of the Lagos state House of Assembly.
 He is pictured above taking his oath of office. Congrats to him. Read about his early beginning therein… “I grew up in the Papa Ashafa area of Agege and there is hardly anything I have not done to make money, except armed robbery. Maybe I was too young to be an armed robber, but talking about hustling, there is hardly any type I have not gone into. I did all this on my own volition and not because my father could not afford to pay my school fees, but the friends I grew up with were always in one engagement or another. We would go to Agege Motor Road to sell nylon bags.
 Then, 12 nylon bags is half the price when we buy and you would make times two of the amount you invested. Within few hours, you would have sold an encouraging amount. I was once a bus conductor, I was a labourer…just mention it. For me, I don’t believe in staying idle and that is why when people approach me asking for assistance to help them pay their children’s school fees, their accommodation and others, I ask them who is going to pay the next one. So why don’t you find something to do? For me, I don’t believe in staying idle and that is why when people approach me asking for assistance to help them pay their children’s school fees, their accommodation and others, I ask them who is going to pay the next one. So why don’t you find something to do? That’s also why I don’t strongly believe in unemployment. If your father is not Dangote or Otedola and co, then you must look for something to do. It is only one with such as a father that can dictate where he wants to work. You have to be engaged, you have to do something to cross to another level,” he told PM news. -

Comments

  1. This is quite inspiring. How I wish our youths will learn something from this inspirational story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discover how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their wildest dreams right NOW.
    CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments here in this box.

Popular posts from this blog

7 Ways to Keep Your Website or Blog Content Fresh

3 Common Mistakes Bloggers Make ...And Why It Stops Them from Making Money

Writing: How To Focus With Your Dream